This book is about data analysis and the programming language called R. This is rapidly becoming the de-facto standard amongst professionals and is used in every conceivable discipline from science and medicine to business and engineering. This book delves into the language of R and makes it accessible using simple data examples to explore its power and versatility. In learning how to "speak R" you will unlock its potential and gain better insights into tackling even the most complex of data analysis tasks.
- Appeals to programmers wanting to narrow the skills gap (McKinsey Consulting states nearly 200,000 people will be needed with R knowledge in the US alone).
- Guides the reader in cutting cost in whatever industry they work in.
- Teaches the basics of the R language rather than just recipes by providing simple data examples that allow users to see what is happening while permitting complex analysis. It can be used as a complete reference to perform simple to complex tasks in R.
- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (22 March 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126541202
- ISBN-13: 978-8126541201
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.2 x 2.4 cm