This book deals with each and every aspect of human behaviour that any individual exhibits in his/her personal as well as professional life. It also explains the process for changes in behavioural aspects to live life more wholesomely in case of need.In addition to the general aspects of behavioural science, this book highlights all the burning topics/problems our society is facing these days: Drug addiction/de-addiction, suicide, depression, etc. Most importantly, this book proves to be an important tool for students, researchers, faculty members and all those people in general who want to lead a peaceful and successful life. Behavioural science helps us to deal with our life in a healthy and positive manner.
- The book brings together a wide range of topics relevant to behavioural science: Self-Management, Stress Management, Spirituality, Communication and Wisdom to name a few.
- The book combines westernized, scientific view of psychology with eastern spiritual model of mind. It explores the inner and outer dimensions of Behavioral Science.
- This book helps to develop positive attitude towards Self, Work & Life. Moreover, this book will help to make a positive difference in everybody’s life and achieve success.
- It lays emphasis on the importance of ‘Self’ and facilitates overall development of an individual.
- The book will help to make a positive difference in life and achieve success as well as develop positive attitude towards Self, Work and Life.
- Understanding Self and Personality
- Emotional Intelligence and Competence
- Effective Listening
- Stress Management and Prevention
- Coping Styles or Strategies
- Check Your Progress
- Review Questions
- Further Readings
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (29 December 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126538023
- ISBN-13: 978-8126538027
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 18.2 x 0.8 cm
About the Author
Prof. (Dr.) Abha Singh is Director, Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences, Amity University, Noida (U.P.), India and Acting Head of Amity Institute of Behavioural Health & Allied Sciences, Amity University, Noida (U.P.). Dr. Singh is also Professor of Psychology and Behavioural Science at Amity University, Noida.
Dr. Singh has more than 20 years of professional experience in teaching, training and research in the fields of Psychology, Management, Organizational Behaviour, Behavioural Science and Spiritual Science. She has hands-on professional expertise in identifying training needs, designing of training modules and conducting and evaluating the effectiveness of training in the areas of Psychology and Behavioural Science. Moreover, she has expertise in conducting Training of Trainers (TOT) in the same areas and conducting Psychometric Test for Personality âAssessment and Enhancementâ.