Big Data is one of the most popular buzzwords in technology industry today. Organizations worldwide have realized the value of the immense volume of data available and are trying their best to manage, analyse and unleash the power of data to build strategies and develop a competitive edge. At the same time, the advent of the technology has led to the evolution of a variety of new and enhanced job roles. The objective of this book is to create a new breed of versatile Big Data analysts and developers, who are thoroughly conversant with the basic and advanced analytic techniques for manipulating and analysing data.
- Provide complete technical know-how of basic and advanced Big Data analytics and data visualization techniques used to analyze data and provide business insights
- Give hands-on experience of working with Big Data analytics tools on datasets, including R and Hadoop
- Enable readers to develop MapReduce and Pig programs, manipulate distributed files and understand APIs supporting MapReduce programs
- Paperback: 1008 pages
- Publisher: Dreamtech Press (18 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351199312
- ISBN-13: 978-9351199311
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.4 x 3.4 cm
About the Author
DT Editorial Services has seized the market of computer books, bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellenceâexcellence in the quality of content, excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors, excellence in the attention to detail and excellence in understanding the needs of its readers.