Excel 2016 Formulas is fully updated to cover all of the tips, tricks, and techniques you need to maximize the power of Excel 2016 through the use of formulas. This comprehensive book explains how to create financial formulas, release the power of array formulas, develop custom worksheet functions with VBA, debug formulas and much more. Whether you're a beginner, a power user or somewhere in between this is your essential go-to for the latest on Excel formulas.
- Access tips, tricks and techniques that have been fully updated to reflect the latest capabilities of Microsoft Excel
- Create and use formulas that have the power to transform your Excel experience
- Leverage supplemental material online, including sample files, templates and worksheets from the book
- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (22 March 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 812655987X
- ISBN-13: 978-8126559879
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 18 x 3.2 cm
About the Author
Michael Alexander is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) and author of 8 books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel. He has more than 15 years of experience consulting and developing Office solutions. Michael has been named a Microsoft MVP for his ongoing contributions to the Excel community.