Excel Data Analysis for Dummies, 2nd Edition is the ultimate guide to getting the most out of your data. Veteran Dummies author Stephen L. Nelson guides you through the basic and not-so-basic features of Excel to help you discover the gems hidden in your rough data. From input, to analysis, to visualization, the book walks you through the steps that lead to superior data analysis.
- With Excel Data Analysis for Dummies all users can discover how to mine and analyze critical data in order to make more informed business decisions.
- Part I: Where's the Beef?
- Chapter 2: Grabbing Data from External Sources
- Chapter 3: Scrub-a-Dub-Dub: Cleaning Data
- Part II: PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Chapter 4: Working with PivotTables
- Chapter 5: Building PivotTable Formulas
- Chapter 6: Working with Pivot Charts
- Chapter 7: Customizing Pivot Charts
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; Second edition (23 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 812655052X
- ISBN-13: 978-8126550524
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 18 x 1.8 cm
About the Author
Stephen L. Nelson is an author and CPA. He provides accounting, business advisory, tax planning and tax preparation services to small businesses such as manufacturers, retailers, professional service firms and startup technology companies.