JDBC 4.2, Servlet 3.1 and JSP 2.3 Black Book is a unique book for self-learning – leading to the development of expertise in Java database and Web technologies, such as JDBC, Servlet, JSP, JSTL and JSF. The book is also useful for the readers who already know these concepts but want to gain an in-depth knowledge about them. The detailed explanation of each concept with interdependent examples and various situations to apply the concepts makes this book worthwhile.
- Judge how and when to use different types of JDBC drivers
- Apply JDBC to work with SQL 99 database types
- Explain RowSets, transactions, and connection pooling
- Restate the concepts of Servlet container
- Paperback: 684 pages
- Publisher: Dreamtech Press; Second edition (22 March 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351199088
- ISBN-13: 978-9351199083
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.2 x 2.6 cm
About the Author
Santosh Kumar K. is an experienced corporate trainer and an independent J2EE consultant. He has conducted numerous corporate/non-corporate result-oriented training sessions in Java and related technologies. His areas of expertise include frameworks (Spring, Struts, JSF, AJAX, Hibernate) and Java Enterprise Components (Servlet, JSP, EJB 2.0 and 3.0). The seminars and workshops of the author are well known for quality content supplemented by his appealing, influential and unique style of delivery.