Marketing Analytics: Data-Driven Techniques with Microsoft Excel shows business managers and data analysts how to use a relatively simple tool--Excel---to analyze useful business information using powerful analytic techniques. This comprehensive book shows how to use each technique to solve a practical business problem and achieve optimum marketing results.
No company can make good decisions without a core understanding of the value and purchasing behavior of its customers. And if a company spends more money to acquire a customer than the customer is worth, that's a recipe for business failure.
- Use SSIS to extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources
- Apply best practices to optimize package and project configuration and deployment
- Manage security settings in the SSISDB catalog and control package access
- Work with SSIS data quality features to profile, cleanse and increase reliability
- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; First edition (18 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126548622
- ISBN-13: 978-8126548620
- Product Dimensions: 23.2 x 18.2 x 2.8 cm
About the Author
Wayne L. Winston is the John and Esther Reese chaired Professor of Decision Sciences at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He has also taught data modeling at major organizations such as 3M, Cisco, US Army, Eli Lilly, Deloitte Consulting and Microsoft.