‘Objective Arithmetic’ is composed specially for SSC and Railway exam. The author of this book is R.S Agarwal who is great mathematician. The overwhelming response to the preceding edition has stimulated the writer to present this new, improved and enlarged edition, with plenty to read, practice and intake. The book has earned significant fem among the readers because it shows the exact format which students are going to face in the final hall. It contains numerous new chapters including Geometry, Fundamentals of Trigonometry, Linear and Quadratic Equations, Progressions, Polygons etc. The specialty of this book it has emphasized on short cut approach to solve the numerical as soon as possible.
Some of important chapters in this book are
- H.C.F. & L.C.M. of Numbers
- Decimal Fractions
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Average Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Ages Surds
- Indices Percentage Profit & Loss Ratio &
- Proportion Partnership Chain Rule Time &
- Work Pipes & Cisterns Time &
- Distance Problems on Trains Boats
- Mixture Simple Interest Compound Interest
The book is very much useful for those who want to score good in any competitive exam after 12th.
About the author:
Dr. R. S. Aggarwal was a prominent mathematician in India. After finishing his M.Sc. in Mathematics in 1969, he worked as lecturer in N.A.S. College, Meerut. In 1976, he was honored with a fellowship for 3 years and joined Delhi University for his Ph. D. He has composed 75 books spreading from Nursery to M. Sc. and for general competitions from clerical grade to I.A.S. levels.
- Paperback: 635 pages
- Publisher: S Chand; 1ST edition (30 August 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8121907411
- ISBN-13: 978-8121907415
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 17.2 x 3 cm